Wednesday 9 March 2011

the extraordinary in the every day ordinary

Sacred Geometry is all around us. Every day we pass by millions of perfectly constructed geometric objects and living organisms , WE ARE  sacred geometry.

Times are a really changing and I dont know exactly what the outcome will be. At times I fear extinction like the dinosaur age and sometimes I get into a place of fear about this. What am I fearing ? Life as I know it I guess, everything I now relate to, my friends, family, relationships, my children, my new born baby; so precious and vulnerable...will we relate to each other in the same way? are we all safe ? will we have a place to live? a home, money, a career, food and water? Strange questions perhaps .... and how does sacred geometry have any relationship to any of this ???

I guess when I get so stressed about the future or the past , I know it is best to stay right here and right now, and it is here I remember the beautiful forms of geometry .... geometry stays the same, it is consistent, it has been around for zillions of light years ! it is, it is, it just IS.

I dont meditate very well, but I need something to quiet my mind and bring me into the now and I find Geometry does this ....particularly mandalas...I will attempt to draw and colour or create a new mandala each day to stay focused and relaxed in these changing times.

I begin this today the first day of the beginning of unity consciousness ...thanks M for reminding me and providing the timeline

~~~Mayan Calendar Evolution Cycles~~~
۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝
█ ☼ Universal (Conscious Co-Creation) ☼ start - 9.03.2011
██ Calactic-started 5.01.1999
████ Planetary-1755 years ago
██████National-5,125 years ago
████████Cultural-102,000 years ago
██████████ Tribal-2 million years ago
████████████ Familial-41 million years
██████████████ Mammalian-820 million
████████████████ Cellular-16,4 billion

All cycles end - 28 October 2011
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment